There are some great headphones out there, and Tzumi is one brand you should try out. While the company makes wired headphones as well, the most up-to-date headphones these days just have to be wireless. But, if you want to know how to pair Tzumi Bluetooth headphones with your phone, tablet, or other devices, you need to know a few things first.
Pairing any Bluetooth device can be a headache if you’ve never done it before or if you have a tricky phone. However, once paired to Bluetooth, you can rock your tunes on your Tzumi headphones and enjoy a great listening experience. So, here’s how to do it.
Turning on Bluetooth Pairing Mode
The first thing you need to do with your Tzumi headphones is to make sure they’re charged up. If they’re not charged, guess what – they’re not going to pair or work for anything.
If they’re at least a little bit charged, you can get started pairing Tzumi Bluetooth headphones. Just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure that you’re within ten feet of the device you want to pair your headphones with. While they might have a better range when they’re actually playing music, the best way to pair Tzumi headphones (just like other Bluetooth accessories) is when they’re closer to the signal source.
- Next, press and hold the Multi-function button for up to six seconds. If you have attached over-ear headphones like the Tzumi Bluetooth Stereo Headphones, you will hear the announcement “Power On” and see a flashing light.
If you have individual earbuds like the Tzumi Soundmates, you’ll have to power them on independently. You’ll hear “right channel” in the right earbud and “left channel” in the left earbud once they are turned on. Now the headphones are powered on and ready to pair. You’ll now need to find them with your device and pair them up.
Pairing Tzumi Headphones with Phones and Other Bluetooth Devices
Your Tzumi headphones will pair the same way no matter which of their models you’re using. However, there are different ways to pair Tzumi Bluetooth headphones, depending on the device you’re using. Tzumi headphones can pair via Bluetooth to Apple devices, Android devices, macOS computers, and Windows computers.
Here’s how to pair Tzumi Bluetooth headphones for each operating system:
Pairing with Apple Devices (iPhone, iPad)
- Find your ‘Settings’ icon and tap it to open the menu.
- Find ‘Bluetooth’ and tap it to enter Bluetooth settings.
- Turn on Bluetooth.
- Search the ‘Other Devices’ list to find your Tzumi headphones. Select the headphones to pair them. You should hear a beep or “Connected” notification in your headphones once they are paired.
Pairing with Android Devices
- Find your ‘Settings’ icon and tap to open it up.
- In the Settings menu, select ‘Connections.’
- Next, in the Connections menu, find ‘Bluetooth’ and select it.
- Then, in the Bluetooth menu, look under ‘Available Devices.’ Find and select your Tzumi headphones. You should hear a beep or “Connected,” notifying you that your headphones are now connected to your device.
Pairing with Mac Os Computers
- Select the Apple Menu on your computer screen.
- In the Apple Menu, select ‘System Preferences.’
- Next, in the System Preferences menu, choose ‘Bluetooth.’ (If you do not see ‘Bluetooth,’ it’s possible that your computer is out of date and does not support Bluetooth connectivity.)
- You will see a list of Bluetooth devices. Select your Tzumi headphones from the list.
- Click on ‘Connect.’ If you are asked to accept the pairing, select ‘Accept.’ You should hear a beep or “Connected” in your headphones to let you know that they are now connected to your computer.
Pairing with Windows Computers (Windows 10 and up)
- In the Windows Search box, type the word ‘Bluetooth’ and search.
- This will open the ‘Bluetooth and Other Devices’ box.
- In this box, turn on Bluetooth if not already on.
- Select the ‘Add Bluetooth or Other Device’ option and find your Tzumi headphones on the list.
- Select your headphones, and they will connect via Bluetooth. Once connected, you should hear a beep or “Connected” in your headphones.
If you have trouble pairing Tzumi Bluetooth headphones to your device, here are some troubleshooting tips for you.
- If you are using a smartphone or tablet, make sure it is not in Airplane Mode. Airplane Mode blocks all connections with your device. So, make sure this mode is turned off if you want to pair your Tzumi headphones.
- If you cannot find ‘Bluetooth’ as a menu item on a Windows or Mac computer, it’s likely your computer doesn’t support Bluetooth. If the machine is more than five years old, it’s possible that Bluetooth connectivity was not built-in. You may be able to use a Bluetooth Receiver that plugs into a USB port to allow your computer to connect via Bluetooth.
- If your smartphone or tablet doesn’t recognize Tzumi headphones (meaning the headphones do not show up on the list of devices you can connect to), try turning Bluetooth off and then on again. If this still doesn’t work, try turning your device off and on again (hard restart). This should help your device recognize new devices that weren’t available before.
Looking for Great Bluetooth Headphones?
We can help you with that. Check out our in-depth reviews of the Best Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, the Best Bluetooth Headphones Under $100, the Best Bluetooth Headphones Under $200, the Best Bluetooth Headphones for Commuting, and the Best Bluetooth Headphones for Conference Calls you can buy in 2023.
You may also enjoy our comprehensive reviews of the Best Headphones with Microphone, the Most Comfortable Headphones, the Best Headphones for Music, the Best Headphones with Volume Control, and the Best Headphones For Rock & Metal Music currently on the market.
How to Pair Tzumi Bluetooth Headphones – Conclusion
Pairing your Tzumi headphones via Bluetooth is easy once you’ve done it the first time. Furthermore, it doesn’t matter whether you’re using an iPhone, an Android phone, or a Windows or Mac computer. All Bluetooth-capable devices should be able to pair with Tzumi headphones if you follow the simple steps outlined above.
After you pair your wireless headphones or earbuds, you can take advantage of Tzumi’s clear sound and strong bass. You’ll be able to listen to videos or music on the go, so enjoy yourself and your listening experiences.
Until next time, happy listening.